Mainstream processors (including MSP430F149) module for the RC522 C program
1. a RFID-RC522 module;
2. the standard S50 blank card;
3. S50 shaped card (as shown Keychain shape);
4. vertical, curved row of pins of each one;
MF RC522 is used in highly integrated 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip to read and write, of NXP for “three” and the application launched a low voltage, low cost, small size, non-contact card chip to read and write, intelligent instruments and portable handheld devices developed better. The MF RC522 use of advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in the 13.56MHz all kinds of passive contactless communication methods and protocols. 14443A compatible transponder signal.
The digital part handles the the ISO14443A frames and error detection. In addition, support Quick CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm, the term verification MIFARE series. MFRC522 support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transfer rates up to 424kbit / s. The as 13.56MHz highly integrated card reader series chip new family, the MF RC522 MF RC500 MF RC530 there are many similarities, but also have many of the characteristics and differences. Communication between it and the host SPI mode, helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board volume and reduce costs.
RFID Module Introduction
MF522-AN module uses MFRC522 original chip design circuit card reader, easy to use, low cost, suitable for equipment development, the development of advanced applications reader users, the need for RF card terminal design / production users. This module can be directly loaded into the variety of reader molds.
The module uses voltage of 3.3V, simple few lines through the SPI interface directly with any user CPU board is connected to communication, can guarantee the the module stable and reliable work, reader distance;
Electrical parameters Profile
- Operating current of 13-26mA / DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, the mifare1 S70, Mifare UltraLight, Mifare Pro, mifare DESFire
- Product physical properties: size: 40mm x 60mm
- Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environment Storage temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 5% -95%