Pickit 3 Programmer in Pakistan
(Universal ZIF Socket and USB Cable are included)
1. Full speed 12 Mbits USB
2. Execution is Real-time
3. Short circuit monitor or built-in over-voltage
4. completely enclosed
5. Supporting of low voltage (2.0 to 6.0 range)
6. LED indicator (power, busy , error)
7. Microcontroller characteristics (Read/Write program and Data Memory)
8. Erase of program memory
9. Freeze-peripherals are at breakpoints
10. flash (512kb) and with Programmer-to- Go.
Description of Pickit 3 Programmer Application
Pickit 3 programming kit allows debugging and programming of PIC. It also allow DSPIC Flash microcontrollers at a most affordable price.
mplab pickit 3 programmer allows to use the powerful graphical user interface of MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE). pickit 3 programming board is connect to
the design’s engineer’s PC. It also provide full speed USB interface. Pickit 3 can be connected to the target through Microchip debug. Microchip debug is (RJ-11).
It can also be connected to connector which is compatible with MPLAB ICD 2, MPLAB ICD 3 and MPLAB Real ICE.
Instructions of Microchip Pickit 3 Software
1. Install 28 pin, 40 pins microcontroller, it is left aligned 28/40P.
2. Flag short-circuit cap on the position A.
3. 8,14,18,20 pin microcontroller aligned on left .
4. 8P/14P/18P/20P is Flag line.
5. Position B is for shorting cap.
6. ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 is crystal head and 6 pin Block programming connection for programming.
It Supports the Following Programming Microcontroller
Series devices are PIC16/18XX 40PIN (except 16F59)
Series devices are PIC16/18XX 28PIN (except 16F57)
The family of devices are PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN (except 10FXX)
Pickit 3 Manual Link
Pickit 3 Datasheet
Pickit 3 vs Pickit 3.5
Here is the difference between pickit 3 and pickit 3.5: